When you’re in the market for a new lawn mower it can seem like an endless pit of options – brands, price, 2 blade or 4 blade, mulching kits etc. You really need to ask yourself – what do you need this mower to do for you, what type of grass do you have, is it grass or a manicured lawn, how much lawn do you have and how often will you be mowing it and what is the shape and terrain of the landscape being mowed?
Once these questions are answered, the job of finding that new mower becomes a simple and pleasurable job. From the Stihl Battery Powered mower for the small postage stamp sized lot, to the Masport President Series mower for the homeowner/landowner, or for the residential or commercial user after the Starts First Time-Every Time reliability of the Honda Range. We without a doubt will be able to found you a new lawn mower that will make your mowing experience the highlight of your weekend.
- Wide 66cm (26”) cutting width.
- Two heavy-duty blades (2.5mm) attached to a blade plate. Fluted to assist discharge of grass.
- Strong steel cutting deck with 2.5mm walls and side discharge chute.
- Lever operated height adjustment – from 10mm – 88mm.
- Swivel front pneumatic wheels for easy manoeuvring – lockable for rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Large, wide rear wheels with tractor-tread tyres.
- Heavy duty transaxle houses all driving gears. (2 speed forward, 1 reverse)
- Limited Slip Transmission is optional for extremely steep or harsh conditions.
- Both engine and spindle pulley are steel to give long life
- Hand clutch to engage and disengage driving wheels.
- Foot pedal to engage and disengage cutter drive
- Foot operated parking brake.
- Large Capacity Fuel tank (6Ltr) – standard on all H660 mowers.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Alternative power units:
- GXV340 Honda manual start
- GXV390 Honda (Electric Start with recoil starter )
- Convenient 56cm (22”) width cut – 2 heavy duty blades to give a super-clean cut.
- Cutting deck designed to easily discharge cut grass through the side chute
- Six height settings from 22 -75mm high operated from a single lever.
- Foot lever to easily engages the blades safely from behind the mower.
- Powerful no-load starting engines:
- Briggs & Stratton 850 series engine
- GSV190 Honda motor.
- Two speed, self-propelled long life transmission is operated with ease with a hand clutch.
- Large rear wheels and swivel front wheels make this mower a pleasure to use.
- 2 year limited Warranty on the mower. Engines covered by separate warranty.
The HRE370 combines 60 years of Honda engineering with the best in electric-powered technology, resulting in the perfect tool for domestic users with small, suburban lawns.
NEW!!! Featuring many of the features Honda users know and love at a competitive price, the NEW (2014) HRR216PKU Push Mower is perfect for the residential user.
Further cementing Honda’s reputation as one of the premier manufacturers of domestic lawnmowers, the new, 2014-introduced HRR216VYU features a large, durable steel 21” cutting deck, which is lightweight and robust enough to easily manoeuvre around your lawn.
The HRS216 Side Chute Lawnmower is built tough to last in any domestic setting. New to Honda’s range (2014), it features a durable steel 21-inch cutting deck, which is robust enough to handle any hazards you might encounter in your yard.
For the serious contractor or for those with larger lawns, you can’t go past the HRU196M1 Buffalo Classic Mulch & Catch (Blade Brake).
LONG RANGE – Incorporating many of the existing elements of the standard HRU196M1 Buffalo Classic Mulch & Catch (Blade Brake), the Buffalo Long Range (Blade Brake) is another step forward for Honda.
LONG RANGE – Incorporating many of the existing elements of the standard HRU196M1 Buffalo Classic Mulch & Catch (Engine Brake), the Buffalo Long Range (Engine Brake) is another step forward for Honda.
The HRU197M1 Buffalo Bull Series has been designed for the medium-sized lawns as well as commercial applications. There’s plenty to get excited about with the Buffalo Bull Mulch & Catch.
All the benefits of Honda’s superior engine technology at an affordable price, the HRU19K1 19” Buffalo Buck lawnmower is ideal for medium lawns and the residential user. Benefits of Honda’s superior engine technology at an affordable price, the HRU19K1 19” Buffalo Buck lawnmower is ideal for medium lawns and the residential user.
All the benefits of Honda’s superior engine technology at a very affordable price, the HRU19M1 Buffalo Buck Mulch & Catch is ideal for medium lawns and the residential user.
The HRU216K2 Buffalo Classic 21” Self-Propelled lawnmower features a 3-speed transmission, making it the perfect solution for mowing large areas.
The HRU216M2 Buffalo Classic 21” Self-Propelled Mulch & Catch lawnmower features a 3-speed transmission, making it the perfect solution for mowing large areas.
The NEW (2014) Honda HRX217HYU Mulch & Catch lawnmower (Recoil Start) represents another step forward in the pursuit of the perfect mower.
This Honda lawn mower is the HRX217HZU Mulch & Catch with an electric start. It represents another step forward in the pursuit of the perfect mower.
Power is in ample supply, thanks to a 23.1 kW (31- hp) Yanmar® diesel engine. This engine provides more displacement and peak torque than most competitive mowers, which allows you to maximise hectares mowed per hour. Shaft-driven mower decks are available in 152 cm (60-in.) or 183 cm (72-in.) 7-Iron™ II side-discharge decks or a 152 cm (60-in.) rear discharge deck.
The D105 John Deere ride on mowers feature an automatic transmission meaning it’s just like your car – simply set your direction with the fender-mounted hand control and press the pedal to select your speed. Mowing your lawn has never been so easy!
The D110 combines dependability, durability and power in every aspect of its construction, including a fully welded steel frame and a cast-iron front axle.
Operating the mower is a breeze, too, with an ergonomic operator station, quality headlights, and an infinite choice of ground speeds.
Easy to own. Easy to operate. Easy to maintain. The D110 Lawn Tractor.
The D125 Tractor, with its automatic transmission and powerful V-twin overhead-valve engine, is a great value. It has a 107 cm (42-in.) mower that is ready to side discharge, bag, or mulch. A wide range of attachments and implements are available to help you accomplish even more in your yard.
SEE IN STORE FOR CURRENT PROMOTIONS!